A 24-day-old baby named Eloise Lampton from Queensland, Australia, tragically passed away after receiving a kiss from someone with a cold sore, reports ABC. The child was airlifted to a hospital in Brisbane where she was diagnosed with herpes simplex virus. WebMD states that cold sores or fever blisters are typically caused by the herpes simplex virus. 

Advertisement
The mother, Sarah Pugh, told ABC, "I don't suffer from cold sores and was never really aware of them, but doctors told me that they think my daughter caught the virus one or two days after birth." Pugh now shares her tragic story in hopes of raising awareness on this issue and encouraging better safety for newborns, especially prior to vaccination. 

Doctors urge people to always wash your hands and to avoid kissing newborns on the mouth. The entire incident came as a huge surprise for Pugh as this was her fourth child. 
 

Let's pls continue to pray a Miracle for lil Miss Eloise Lampton..and For her Mum & Dad who have lever left her side...."I believe in a Miracle" Amen.. all you need to do is comment Amen if you believe...

Posted by ChristineMaree Monday on Saturday, November 15, 2014


Newborn dies after contracting herpes from a kissDoctors in Australia say a newborn’s death may have been caused by...

Posted by London News on Thursday, December 4, 2014