They say the average person eats half a dozen insects each year.  That's gross enough, but when I saw what was inside this guy's ear, I seriously wanted to wrap my head in saran wrap.

Just to preface this video, it is not recommended that you insert any foreign objects into your ear canal.  The method they used to resolve this poor man's problem was unsafe and should have been handled by a medical professional.

Advertisement
A word of warning, there is some strong language used in this video.  That being said, once you watch this video you'll probably agree that this is one of those few situations where it might be appropriate.